Creative macro wedding ring shots on a budget

 My day two attempt at macro shooting on a budget.



the shot 1/60 sec f/4 35 mm  ISO 400

I used 1 piece of the Tiffany blue glitter card stock,  and either the round mirror or  reflective card stock on the bottom, and the triangle led light  to create this picture



the shot 1/60 sec f/4 35 mm  ISO 400

In this photo, I used the mini bird nest and the long hair white faux fur to complete this look.



I used a round container of q-tips with pink stems that you get from the dollar store (laying on it's side)and took the photo directly on the shelf. In editing I used a purple ombre edit.



the shot 1/60 sec f/4 35 mm  ISO 400

Gold glitter card stock behind and under the rings



the shot 1/60 sec f/4 35 mm  ISO 400
this is using two black metallic card stock sheets and the top one fell down as I was shooting it. Happy accident. also this really shows the beauty of the ocean ring.


the shot 1/60 sec f/2.8 35 mm   ISO 400.
Used glitter gold cardstock for backdrop and metallic gold for the bottom

 I purchased some 6"x 6" glitter and metallic card stock, some long and short hair fur $3.49, a round mirror, some feathers (primarily for the peacock plume) a small bird nest $2.99 and a lightweight container to carry it all in. Most of the items were under $4.00. The packs of cardstock were $6.99. I could have gotten 20% off but was literally too tired to go through the process of downloading the app at the time...plus I was hungry and feeling a bit dizzy so I just wanted to get home and get dinner cooked.  I used rings I already had.


the shot 1/60 sec f/4 35 mm  ISO 400
gold glitter card stock, peacock feather

Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Please don't copy or make memes from these pictures. I will load them onto Pinterest so you can try to create similar ones at home.  


Your Day, Your Ceremony

Popular posts from this blog

Weekdays Weddings while on Vacation

Summertime weddings, part 1

Hurricane season has begun