Real Wedding: Destination Wed: Disney Beach Club (lgbt)

 REAL WEDDING

I DO Weddings by Sheri Real Wedding logo
idowedbysheri.com

Meagan and Leslie traveled down from Kentucky to say I DO. When I think back on their magical March wedding day, these familiar words come to mind....

When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires will come to you

Mother helps daughter get ready for the big moment.

While the bride gets ready the men and the second bride were banished to the hallway. Converse for wedding shoes...absolutely!

I DO Weddings by Sheri
idowedbysheri.com
Just a quick dab to touch up the beautiful bride

The bride's hair, makeup up and jewelry were perfectly tasteful, not overdone and complimented her gown. Knowing what to wear to a wedding, and finding the best gown silhouette for your figure take a bridal gown from blah to spectacular. Her jeweled floral head piece was also just the right touch to accessorize her blonde ringlets.

I DO Weddings by Sheri
idowedbysheri.com
super cool and casual while waiting for the bride
I DO Weddings by Sheri
idowedbysheri.com
Leslie and the boys wait patiently in the hall straightening the boutonniere
I DO Weddings by Sheri
idowedbysheri.com
There is always a little bit of laughter. In-suite wedding

They knew when they met that they had found the '1' they wanted to spend the rest of their lives with. The wedding rings on the one ball was requested by the brides.

I DO Weddings by Sheri
idowedbysheri.com
You are my one and only

Meagan and Leslie used an lgbt photographer referral to find a professional photographer to capture their day. I always have my camera ready before and after the ceremony to capture those special in between moments. The ones of the couple being themselves.

I DO Weddings by Sheri
idowedbysheri.com
If I had to caption this photo it would be: Did we forget anything?

I really loved the color combinations these brides chose for their special day. Rose gold, navy blue and white.

I mean look at the bouquet! Bride Meagan told me it was made with wooden flowers. I remember picking up the bouquet and was surprised at how light it felt especially since it was so full.

I DO Weddings by Sheri
idowedbysheri.com
Gorgeous..wooden ...bouquet... am I right!
I DO Weddings by Sheri
idowedbysheri.com
a green space to capture the brides

Most Disney Resorts have great visually appealing buildings and grounds. It's fun to use the building architecture and open green spaces to give the ability to have a variety of backgrounds that are interesting and unique for your pictures. In addition to traditional wedding posed pictures (that your photographer takes), and time/couple permitting, I like to find quiet, unique rooms or spaces where the couple can be more relaxed, less poised and add some fun and nontraditional pictures.

After the ceremony on the way out to take pictures with the hired photographer, I noticed the little pool lounge and another small lobby area that I thought would make for a few unique shots. Also getting off the elevator the pass through looked inviting.

After the first few photos got photo-bombed by tourists I was able to get a quick clear shot of the couple.

I DO Weddings by Sheri
idowedbysheri.com
Elevator pass through

We all had a good laugh when the gentleman poked his head around the corner just as I took the shot.

I DO Weddings by Sheri
idowedbysheri.com
This table was just sitting in the breezeway waiting for two awesome brides to use it.
I DO Weddings by Sheri
idowedbysheri.com
I just love that they wore matching converse.

Along with their wedding gear they brought their most loving inner circle of people to share in their Disney Inspired wedding day in Florida. I was honored to be a part of such a special moment in their lives.

I DO Weddings by Sheri
idowedbysheri.com
The brides and their special family and friends

Favors and gift opening followed the photo session

The newlyweds toast using the glasses made by their friend with the Disney castle and mouse ears, matching the cake topper in design.

I DO Weddings by Sheri
idowedbysheri.com
Look at this fabulous wedding gift the brides received.

Ohana means Family. Such a wonderful Hawaiian saying. And then my third favorite part of the wedding...Cake! and omg it was so delicious!

I DO Weddings by Sheri
idowedbysheri.com
The Cake Cutting. Love the Disney inspired cake topper!

Thank you for reading.

Congrats to the brides Meagan and Leslie and thank you for sharing your I DO's with me. May your marriage be strong, successful, loving and full of laughter and light!

I DO Weddings by Sheri
idowedbysheri.com
and they lived Happily Ever After

follow me on
FacebookTwitterPinterestIG | GOOGLE   for wedding inspiration and subscribe to my YouTube channel

I DO Weddings by Sheri logo
idowedbysheri.com
Your Day, Your Ceremony

All of the pictures in this post except the one of me performing the ceremony were taken by myself, SL Thomson. Please do not alter, copy or make memes of any pictures in this post. The pictures in this post were taken by Sheri Thomson and all intellectual property and copyrights remain with her. Pictures may be added to your Pinterest boards for inspiration only.

#wedding #weddingday #destinationwedding #lgbtwedding #Disneybrides #gaywedding #weddingofficiant #weddingphotography #2019brides #pride #weddingdress #weddingjewelry

Popular posts from this blog

Weekdays Weddings while on Vacation

Summertime weddings, part 1

Best Event Sitters in Orlando= Unforgettable Orlando Weddings